The Construction Superintendent coordinates all site construction activities
and supervises all field personnel as required to successfully complete the
project on schedule and within budget. This includes maintaining the
highest quality, supervising all trade and field personnel, while
administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities.
Maintains the job site office and closes out projects. Reports to Vice
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule
- within budget
- with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications
- Maintains construction schedule
- identifies and solves problems
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org You must clearly indicate the role title in your submission. Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted. All replies will be treated with the highest level of
discretion. RJ Spencer Construction is an equal opportunity employer.