Responsibilities of a Construction Manager include obtaining all permits and ordering all materials required to construct houses, and coordinating with the Project Manager to set up and monitor the construction schedule
- Directly responsible for monitoring performance and accountability of Superintendent and Project Coordinator’s activities on project.
- Generate primary schedule and weekly update process for baseline schedule
- Prepare subcontractor scopes.
- Contract negotiation and buy out
- Oversee the notice and claim process (Owner and Sub)
- Oversee permitting requirements as required
- Primary contact for Owner relations
- Overall site meeting management
- Review and approve (or adjust) all sub/supplier pay apps and change orders
- Submit Owner Pay App to required
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com You must clearly indicate the role title in your submission. Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted. All replies will be treated with the highest level of
discretion. RJ Spencer Construction is an equal opportunity employer.