The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team responsible for delivering building
development projects of varying size and complexity. The Project Coordinator is responsible for directing,
organizing and controlling project activities, under the direction of a Project Manager (PM) & Project Director.
- Create and maintain project binders
- files and contact lists.
- Update drawings and drawing logs.
- Distribution of drawing revisions.
- Organize and track permits as required
- Creating formal RFI’s from Super/PM drafts
- Distribution and tracking of same.
- Update drawings with ASI/RFI information.
- Project photo documentation and tracking
- Subcontract administration
- Track construction progress
- Organize and prepare invoices for Project Management
- Gather all required close out documents.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org You must clearly indicate the role title in your submission. Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted. All replies will be treated with the highest level of discretion. RJ Spencer Construction is an equal opportunity employer.