The Estimator is a critical position within Bognet Construction. Estimators are responsible for evaluating
bid specifications and drawings, ensuring that we know everything required to successfully bid and win the
project. Estimators must aggressively follow-up with subcontractors to ensure that bids are received.
Estimators also work with the Project Management teams to follow-up on bids and budgets to close the
- Prepares and maintains status of plan reproduction
- Solicits and maintains communication with subcontractors and vendors
- Prepares subcontractor bid packages
- Contacts supply houses to obtain additional subcontractor bids
- Prepare quantity take-offs and apply unit pricing for material and labor to establish a value for the work
- Prepare qualifications and assumptions for the estimate
- Prepare cost comparisons/reconcile with previous estimates
- Manage Subcontractor solicitation & selection process
- Ensure quality control of departments bids and estimates
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org You must clearly indicate the role title in your submission. Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted. All replies will be treated with the highest level of discretion. RJ Spencer Construction is an equal opportunity employer.